Dental Health 2020
Conference Series LLC LTD warmly welcomes you to the Annual Congress on Dental Health and Oral Care which focus on " Exploring Dental Practices " which will be held from October 30-31, 2020 at Vancouver, Canada. It joins the remarkable and overall mix of dental specialist, analysts, and pioneers both from the academic network and industry over the globe to exchange their knowledge, insight, and research to make a world class Dental and Oral Health Conference.
Dental Health 2020 will be a great platform for exchanging new ideas and research. This gathering will provide networking sessions for Scientists, Dental Professionals, Dental Nurses, Professors, Business Assistants, Students, and individuals from all dental groups. It also helps in continuing education opportunities and quality information shared by Keynote Speakers, Symposia, hands-on workshops, and exhibition.
AIM of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to Dental Practice & Oral Health.
- Discussing and debating scientific advances and current challenges
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally
- Providing opportunities for Early Career experts for their professional development
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading Dentists, Doctors, Nurses, Health policymakers, Health professionals, Engineers, Researchers from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Dental research
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision-makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
Track 1-Advaced Dental Education
Advanced Dental Education is the foundation of dental research that has broad applications in every one of the specialities of the clinical dentistry. Movements in dental advancement offer improved responses for standard oral and dental restorative issues. The field of dentistry is utilizing advancement to make dentistry progressive, pleasant, solid, beneficial and ordinary scanning for the patient as could be normal in light of the current situation. There are copious new movements in dentistry, the dental authority may offer a redesigned state of comfort and improved oral prosperity. Progressions in new dental innovation offer better answers for conventional oral medical issues than any time in recent memory. The pattern in dentistry is using innovation to make dentistry increasingly agreeable, solid, proficient and characteristic searching for the patient as would be prudent.
Dental instruments are tools that dental professionals use to provide dental treatment. They include tools to examine, manipulate, treat, restore and remove teeth and surrounding oral structures. Some example tools that are used in dentistry are Dental handpieces, Dental laser, Dental torque wrench, Burns, Excavators, Burnishers, Pluggers etc... Laser Dentistry is a new method of dental care involves using a powerful but safe laser. This means that there’s little to no pain and thus little need for anaesthesia. Dental X-ray Machines are being replaced by a new digital X-ray machine. Similar to how a digital camera improves upon a standard camera, digital X-rays are easier to process and download to a computer for comparisons with your past X-rays. Veneers are a dental procedure to help with the visual element of the teeth. A thin shell, specially made by the dentist for that patient, is made to cover the front of a crooked, damaged or otherwise unappealing tooth.
Track 3- Orthodontics
Orthodontic dentistry includes the science and treatment of tooth anomaly, improper nibbles and facial developments. Experts can improve oral health as well as ingrain trust in their patients by re-examining their grin. This field is always developing and advancing through imaginative strategies and machines. Orthodontics requires a sharp eye and an aptitude in mechanics for treatment arranging.
Track 4- Clinical Dentistry
The Discipline of Clinical Dental Research has experiencing changes in degree, strategies, instrumentation and innovation which is driven by expanded consciousness of value social insurance in creating nations and advanced biotechnological accessibility in created world. It incorporates increment use of PC innovation in analytic science, sub-atomic techniques, and clinical estimations, which thusly will influence clinical basic leadership with expanded exactness. Consequently, the general pattern is towards the expanded interest of prepared and experienced clinical examiner in dentistry. The act of clinical dentistry depends not just on a total comprehension of the different clinical strategies yet additionally on a valuation for the key organic, synthetic, and physical rules that help the clinical applications. It is essential to comprehend the 'how' and 'why' related with the capacity of characteristic and manufactured dental materials.
Track 5-Nano Dentistry
Nanotechnology has tremendous potential to revolutionize dentistry as a whole and can also introduce significant benefits to human society by improving health and presenting better use of natural resources. Nanomaterial’s and nanoparticles are likely to be cornerstones of innovative Nano dental applications. It is believed that Nano dentistry will improve the human quality of life for the twenty-first century.
Track 6-Cosmetic Dentistry
The word Cosmetic Dentistry is used to refer to any dental work that enhances the appearance of teeth, gums as well as gingiva. It principally concentrates on improvement dental aesthetics in shading, position, shape, size, arrangement and general smile appearance. Many dental specialists refer to themselves as "cosmetic dentists". Cosmetic dentistry procedures are used for the aesthetic appearance of the teeth i.e. Tooth-colour fillings, fractured teeth and proper alignment of teeth.
Track 7-Tooth Pathology
Tooth pathology is any condition of the teeth that can be congenital or acquired. Sometimes congenital tooth diseases are called tooth abnormalities. These are among the most common diseases in humans. The prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of these diseases are the base to the dentistry profession, in which are dentists and dental hygienists, and its sub-specialities, such as oral medicine, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and endodontics. Tooth pathology is usually separated from other types of dental issues, including enamel hypoplasia and tooth wear.
Track 8- Dental Hygiene and Oral Health
Dental Hygiene is a method of caring the mouth and teeth clean to prevent dental problems, most commonly, gingivitis, dental cavities, bad breath and periodontal (gum) diseases. Teeth cleaning mean the removal of dental plaque and tartar from teeth to prevent cavities, gum disease, gingivitis and tooth decay. Poor hygiene of mouth, particularly gum disease increases the risk of heart stroke, uncontrolled diabetes and preterm labor. Vincent infection is a terrible disease of the mouth characterized by gray ulceration of the mucous membrane, bleeding of gums, foul odour to the breath etc.
Geriatric dentistry deals with the older adults dental care which involves diagnosing, preventing, managing and treating of problems associated with age related diseases. Different problems include gastrointestinal, renal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and immune systems often decrease in efficiency, and these impacts upon the entire body, including oral health. The common oral changes in the aged people are tooth loss, dental caries, periodontitis, dry mouth and oral cancer. Palliative care comes into play when the patient’s disease is not responding to the treatment. Maintaining proper oral hygiene will be a difficult task for sick and critical condition patients, hence the main goal of dentist in palliative team should focus on oral comfort which comprise maintenance of oral hygiene, wipe out painful conditions like mucositis, infectious diseases, and ulcerative conditions of oral cavity.
Track 10- Pregnancy and Dental Health
It is important to take care of oral and dental health during pregnancy. Common causes of dental health problems during pregnancy can include: gum problems, vomiting, and cravings for sugary foods and retching while brushing teeth. Pregnancy gingivitis occurs due to the increased level of hormones exaggeration and the way gums react to the irritants in plaque. There are evidence that, there is a link between gum disease and premature, underweight births. Dental problems during pregnancy can be prevented by regular brushing and flossing, eating a balanced diet especially foods rich in calcium, iron and Vitamin D and visiting dentist regularly. Also, it is to be taken care to visit the dentist during the fourth to sixth month of pregnancy to avoid any prenatal complications due to stresses associated with dental visits that can occur during first trimester and last trimester which is the most important stage of pregnancy.
Track 11-Oral Cancer
Oral cancer, otherwise called mouth cancer, is a sort of head and neck cancer and is any Carcinogenic tissue development situated in the oral cavity. It shows up as a development or sore in the mouth that does not leave. Oral disease, which embodies expansion of the lips, tongue, cheeks, the floor of the mouth, hard and soft palate, sinuses, and pharynx (throat), can be severe if not investigated and medicated initially. Oral cancer is dealt with a similar way numerous different tumors are treated with surgery to expel the harmful development, followed by therapy as well as chemotherapy (drug medications) to destroy any residual cancer cells.
Prosthodontics is one among the nine dental specialties that is perceived by the American Dental Association (ADA). Dental professionals in the field of prosthodontics (prosthodontists) offer the latest sequencing treatment, maintenance and therapeutic treatment.
Restorative dentistry deals with diagnosing and managing the diseases of teeth, its supporting structures and the healing of the dentition to practical and inventive requirements of the individual. It encompasses the dental specialities of endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and its foundation is based upon how these interact in cases where composite care is needed. The ultimate outcome of dental cavities is resolved by the balance between pathological factors that leads to demineralization and protective factors that leads to remineralization.
Endodontics is the specialty of dentistry concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of the dental pulp along with associated periradicular conditions. Endodontic treatment removes the diseased pulp, clean and shape the root canal system, disinfect the contaminated root canals, and then fill the root canal system to block re-infection and stimulate periradicular healing.
Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for one's teeth to keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear, and more. Preventive dentistry prevents people from developing dental problems later on. Cavities, gingivitis, enamel loss, and periodontitis can all be avoided or mitigated with proper dental care. Operative dentistry concerned with restoration of parts of the teeth that are defective as a result of disease , trauma, or abnormal development to a state of normal function, health, and esthetics.
Dental sleep medicine focuses on the use of oral appliances to treat sleep-disordered breathing, includes snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). These customized sleep apnea oral appliances are made by dentists using a plastic-like mold according to the specific shape of the patients mouth and teeth. They not only work on against the sleep apnea but also effective stop snoring. Sleep apnea is a potentially serious disorder in which breathing starts and stops repeatedly. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after having a full night’s sleep, you might have sleep apnea
The saturation of the marketplace in most segments increased competitiveness and has had a negative impact on the average selling prices. The presence of smaller competitors with more modest overhead costs, and the increasing growth of Asian imports, has put downward pressure on prices. Since many of the companies operating in the market participated in multiple market segments, several dental equipment manufacturers and distributors packaged their devices in order to provide more enticing product offerings to end users. Companies operating in both the dental imaging and treatment center markets, for example, offered packaged deals by combining multiple devices and selling them at discounted prices, in order to drive sales.
While this report suite contains all Canadian dental equipment market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone This allows you to get access to only the dental equipment market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Treatment Center Market For the purpose of this report, a Dental Treatment Center comprises a dental chair, a dental stool, an operatory light and a delivery unit. The patient chair, operatory light and delivery unit are typically sold in a bundle as an operatory package. Depending on the dentist’s needs and budget, each item is also sold separately.
- Dental Handpiece Market –A dental handpiece is a mechanical device designed for use with rotary instruments, such as burs, stones, wheels and discs. The most commonly used modern version of this device is the air turbine handpiece, which can operate at up to 800,000 revolutions per minute (rpm).
- Curing Light Market –Curing lights, which are frequently used in all dental offices, harden direct restorative materials such as composite resins, cements and other adhesives used to fill cavities or root canals.
- Dental Scaler Market –Scaling is a conventional non-surgical procedure that removes and eliminates plaque and calculus. This is important since plaque and calculus incubate bacteria that release toxins, which cause inflammation to the gum and surrounding bone.
- Intraoral Camera Market – Intraoral dental are supplementary imaging devices used to capture images of a patient’s mouth. The market for dental cameras was largely being driven by the sales of intraoral cameras, as their popularity grew immensely with the high ROI potential of using the devices for patient education.
- Dental Autoclave Market –The process of sterilizing dental instruments such as handpieces begins with cleaning the instruments using a washer or ultrasonic cleaner. The instruments are then treated in dental autoclaves, which sterilize the equipment by applying high-pressure steam to destroy pathogens and other bacterial spores.
- Caries Detection Device Market – Caries is a disease that results in the disintegration of the crystalline structure of the tooth. There are several different methods of detecting caries. The most commonly used technology is Light Induced Fluorescence Technology (LIFT); it detects bacteria on the surface of the tooth by illuminating it with violet light.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
DENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
- Advaced Dental Education
- Tools and Techniques In Dentistry
- Clinical Dentistry
- Nano Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Pathology
- Dental Hygiene and Oral Health
- Geriatric Dentistry, Aging and Palliative Care
- Pregnancy and Dental Health
- Oral Cancer
- Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- Operative Dentistry and preventive Dentistry
- Dental Sleep Medicine and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.